Disclaimer: Information and opinions presented here are for educational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be regarded as investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell securities.Thank you.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Link to a forum : Godaddy, I hate you.

12-21-2007
First comment from this forum :

"This is the last straw; I got ONE EMAIL PER DOMAIN REGISTERED asking if I want to register myname.tld last night apparently.

I just tried to transfer them away,
Authorization Code: Send by Email

After clicking, it's been about a day or so - nothing. I've checked and double checked.

I called 480-505-8877/8855 and was on hold for 2 hours, and then got asked half a million times why I wanted to transfer anyways, and why I wasn't satisfied.

As of right now, domains still aren't moved."

see this forum at :
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=657782

No comments:

Google