Disclaimer: Information and opinions presented here are for educational purposes only. Nothing on this site should be regarded as investment advice, or an offer to buy or sell securities.Thank you.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another Forum

The First Comments in this forum :

Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006
Better than shitting into a fan.

I realized that although I do a lot of web design work, I have no idea how to get the final product online.

How would I register a .com domain and link it to some webspace so that my creation would show up properly with the domain's sub URLs? Are there any goon approved webhosts or registration services I should be using?

How much will it cost yearly to have a relatively low traffic image/flash gallery online?
-----------------------
AlexDeGruven
Jun 29, 2007

Check SAMart. There's a shitton of hosting offers by goons for goons.
----------------------------------
Pissingintowind
Jul 27, 2006

Well, yes, I've seen those... but are they any good? And what exactly should I be looking for. I need to register a domain name, and provide hosting for it. Do all hosts include a domain registration?
.........................

Here is the link for this forum :
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2642993

No comments:

Google